[cosmos-dev] Things that make you go hummmm.... Ce qui nous appelons la <<Data Broker>>

All,

Maybe a rhetorical question…

  1. Till date, we have been calling our COSMOS DC broker a “Data Broker”.
  2. It is now more and more clear that the “Data Broker” does not merely deal with data; but it deals with WSDM EPRs, underneath which could be Data Managers OR “Service Mangers / Providers”.
  3. Given the critical/central nature of our “Data Broker”, is it appropriate to even call it a “Data Broker” ?  Or should it have a name that captures its WIDER brokering capabilities?
  4. If you agree with this characterization, any suggestions for a new name?

Thanks,

Jimmy Mohsin

+1-609-635-1703

Back to the top