RE: [cosmos-dev] CBE persistence work

Harm,

We do not intend for any EMF models to be used within COSMOS.  We hope to deliver POJOs to a TPTP loader component that can populate the EMF model.

Don

From: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Harm Sluiman
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 2:04 PM
To: Cosmos Dev
Subject: Re: [cosmos-dev] CBE persistence work

Hubert I had a look at this and question the use of EMF-CBE. Perhaps I am reading at the wrong level.
You could used existing GLA adaptors and plugin via the configuration a different outputer that does your database writes. Is this what you are proposing or are you taking a GLA config that produces EMF-CBEs from the outputer and calling that your GLA source? This would seem like a lot of extra footprint and processing.

Thanks for your time.
________________
Harm Sluiman,
IBM Distinguished Engineer
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920  cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Queenie Lam qlam@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-5864 1-905-413-5864

Hubert H Leung/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx