RE: [cosmos-dev] CBE persistence work

I understand that, but I am just reading the picture which refers to EMF-CBE which I assume to be the CBE that builds from EMF in order to be reused as an SDO as opposed to any persistent CBE model.
This also happens to be a transient object in many GLA configurations.
I am simply poking on the GLA aspect of this.

The picture implies several transforms and mappings and it seemed this could be slimmed down. For example you could use the pojo CBE in the gla config (you would need to provide a new mapping "blade" for the configuration) and then an outputter that could feed (or be) your persistence code.

Thanks for your time.
________________
Harm Sluiman,
IBM Distinguished Engineer
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920  cell: 1-647-300-4758
mailto:sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Admin : Queenie Lam qlam@xxxxxxxxxx  Tie: 969-5864 1-905-413-5864

"Ebright, Don" <Don.Ebright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cosmos-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/31/2007 03:02 PM

Please respond to
Cosmos Dev <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cosmos Dev" <cosmos-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cosmos-dev] CBE persistence work

Harm,

We do not intend for any EMF models to be used within COSMOS.  We hope to deliver POJOs to a TPTP loader component that can populate the EMF model.

Don