[cosmos-dev] DC refactor and WSDM client support

Sheldon and Hubert (in particular),

I just checked in support for remote access to the DC runtime. If you resynch with CVS (and pull down the new remote wsdm bundle), you can take a look at org.eclipse.cosmos.dc.tests.client.ClienTests to see how to set up the client for remote access. Sheldon, if you’re tired of trying to get the runtime to coexist with BIRT, you may find the testStatisticalQueryClient bit interesting.

The testRemoteRegistry bit will let you query the broker – if we want a less hard-wired end-to-end demo, we may want to use that, once we identify a target application to configure things for.

I’m going to work on adding a preffered query EPR to the broker dataset schema, and then move on to working on the BIRT problem myself.

Cheers,

Joel

=00