[cosmos-dev] Reminder: Architecture Meeting Today

Greetings....

I've posted the agenda and call in information on the Wiki.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings

Please take a moment to look this over.  Since Joel is starting to work on the query api, I'd like to spend some time getting a first pass at the contract b/t him and craig.

Also, he's got an example working with GLA and I'd like to start representing this in SML as part of the management infrastructure.

Finally, I took a pass at revising our end-to-end.  If this makes sense at a high level, then we can begin drilling into details.

Thanks,
-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top