[cosmos-dev] COSMOS EclipseCon2007 Demo update

I've add the setup info for v0.2 of the demo: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOSEclipseCon2007Demo#demo_v02

Please try to install and let me know if you encounter any problem. Take a look at how the DMS is used (see the instructions on the above page) and let me know if you have any concerns or comments.

Mark I've attached the changes that are not yet in CVS to the related bugzilla report (they are also part of the current version of http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Image:COSMOS-Demo-EclipseCon2007.zip) please refresh your workspace and check them in.

Sheldon, please check why the cosmos-nodes.rptdesign is not working, it might be the BIRT version, also please recommend if there is a better version than the one that I point to in the setup.bat.

Ali in order to make the ResourceDataAccessor work I had to change the nsURI on all the topology elements in Topologies_sml-if.xml (I use _sml-if.xml postfix to trigger the SMLResourceDataStoreManager) until I find a better way to handle them (all have the nsPrefix="s"), if you have some time can you also take a look at SMLResourceDataStoreManager.MyNamespaceContext.

There are a few remaining items to be closed today, some fixes to the reports (and their corresponding data accessors) and I need to add the statistical accessor.

The TPTP schema used in the sample Hyades (we can change this name later, I keep it for now because you can also use TPTP directly on it) database is available here http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/platform/org.eclipse.hyades.resources.database/scripts/CreateDatabaseAndTablesCloudscape-including-Statistical.sql?revision=1.1&root=TPTP_Project&view=markup the only view used in COSMOS is the LogRecord view, I'll add today Descriptor and Observation related views (see /org.eclipse.tptp.platform.models/src-dms/org/eclipse/tptp/platform/provisional/dms/statistical package).

Thanks !

Marius Slavescu
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada
Phone: 905-413-3610