[cosmos-dev] Agenda for Architecture Meeting...

Tomorrow's Architecture meeting has two agenda items.
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOS_Architecture_Meetings)

The first is that we will continue our focus on driving completion to the eclipse con demo.  I've added links to the open bugzilla items that are helping us track the work.  Please take a moment to look at the bugs and update them with any information.  The minutes from our Jan 31 call has an additional action item that need to be closed regarding the SML-IF editor.  Since there was not a RM call this week, it may still be an open item.

The second item is to start the discussion on the project dependency for JDK level.  I'd like to make sure we are all on the same page and we document our decision on which version we'll support.

That should get us to 60 minutes.

Cheers,

-mw

Mark Weitzel | STSM | IBM Software Group | Tivoli | Autonomic Computing | (919) 543 0625 | weitzelm@xxxxxxxxxx