From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of marco <marco.stornelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2019 4:57 pm
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Ping review

There are a couple of commits where I needed to duplicate the code like
in the commits for bugs 545714 and 545959. Codan commits are in
conflicts each other due to the tests and the same for all commits of
formatter.

In addition it seems we have a major problem with CDT bot every commit
is failing due this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-p2-extras-plugin:1.3.0:compare-version-with-baselines
(compare-attached-artifacts-with-release) on project
org.eclipse.cdt.core.native: Execution
compare-attached-artifacts-with-release of goal
org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-p2-extras-plugin:1.3.0:compare-version-with-baselines
failed:

Failed to load p2 repository from location
https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-9.7/3/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/target/repository/:
No repository found at
https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-9.7/3/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/target/repository.
-> [Help 1]