Re: [cdt-dev] Ping review

There are a couple of commits where I needed to duplicate the code like in the commits for bugs 545714 and 545959. Codan commits are in conflicts each other due to the tests and the same for all commits of formatter.

In addition it seems we have a major problem with CDT bot every commit is failing due this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-p2-extras-plugin:1.3.0:compare-version-with-baselines (compare-attached-artifacts-with-release) on project org.eclipse.cdt.core.native: Execution compare-attached-artifacts-with-release of goal org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-p2-extras-plugin:1.3.0:compare-version-with-baselines failed:

Failed to load p2 repository from location https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-9.7/3/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/target/repository/: No repository found at https://ci.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-9.7/3/artifact/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/target/repository. -> [Help 1]