Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Wednesday

Thanks everyone for joining the call today. As always I ended up talking too much and not enough demo, but happy we had some good discussion around the issues. I'll follow up with a video showing where we are in the upcoming days.

In the meantime, here are the slides I presented. Feel free to pass around.

The main take away from our discussions is the need to spread the word about the cool things we're working on and invite people to join in the fun. Part of that is better documentation on how to get started.

One issue we will always have is how to reach vendors and users. This mailing list, despite having over 800 subscribers, may not be the best since we didn't really get new people onto the call. We'll need to find better channels. As always, I'll be very happy to take suggestions.

Cheers,
Doug.