Re: [cdt-dev] compiler errors in latest master

You have to press reload in the target platform. There is a sequence number in the file, but in this case the cdt.target file did not change, but the contents of the repo did. Since the target file says get version 0.0.0 it will get most recent version in the p2 repo when you reload.

On 27 Nov 2016 12:57 a.m., "Nathan Ridge" <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am using org.eclipse.launchbar.core_2.1.0.201611242101.jar

I was using org.eclipse.launchbar.core_2.1.0.201610171803.jar.

> which is the most recent in https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/launchbar-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repo/target/repository/

Updating from this update site did make the errors go away.

Is it expected that manually updating from this site is necessary? I thought the target platform would take care of that.

Thanks,
Nate