Re: [cdt-dev] compiler errors in latest master

I am fine on master (e5c63c7cd802220d8293f52c89c855c442d9c9fc), I
reloaded my target platform just to make sure.

My ILaunchTarget does have getAttributes(). I am using
org.eclipse.launchbar.core_2.1.0.201611242101.jar which is the most
recent in https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/launchbar-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repo/target/repository/

HTH
Jonah
~~~