[cdt-dev] CDT code formatter

Since our last discussion about code formatter JDT updated default formatter rules from
80 to 120 chars line width,
which is makes it rather unnecessary for us to maintain our own cdt style,
so I will change this statement on wiki page

It is recommended to use default "Eclipse" code formatting for Java for new code, except change line width for code and comments from 80 to 110 chars

It is recommended to use default "Eclipse" code formatting for Java for new code (which is 120 chars line width for code and 80 for comments)

Back to the top