Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

On 30/05/2014 10:05 AM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mikhail Khodjaiants
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 9:46 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

Marc,

Do you expect the testing to be done for all platforms? If so, it has to be
mentioned in the spreadsheet along with the features that are not
supported for particular platforms.
That is a good point.
I personally only test on Linux (I don't have a Windows or a Mac).
I've always wished someone would do some of the testing on Windows
since we have a lot of users on that platform.

If I have time I'll try to do the testing on Windows.

How about I add 3 columns for each test, one for windows, one for Linux and one for mac.
The person testing for a platform would indicate the result of the test in the column for
that platform.

Would that be enough from a testspec perspective?

I think it's enough. Can you also mark the tests that are expected to fail on specific platforms?

Mikhail