Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

That is a good point.
I personally only test on Linux (I don't have a Windows or a Mac).
I've always wished someone would do some of the testing on Windows
since we have a lot of users on that platform.

How about I add 3 columns for each test, one for windows, one for Linux and one for mac.
The person testing for a platform would indicate the result of the test in the column for
that platform.

Would that be enough from a testspec perspective?