Re: [cdt-dev] Coordinated testing (max 2 hours)

Thanks!

> > How about I add 3 columns for each test, one for windows, one for Linux
> and one for mac.
> > The person testing for a platform would indicate the result of the
> > test in the column for that platform.

I've modified the sheet for the Debug test to have Linux,Windows,Mac
I think that an optimization is to figure out if the test is platform specific
or if testing it once on any platform is enough.  Until then anyway, I don't
think we'll get all tests run on all platform, but let's aim at getting all
of them on at least one platform.

> > Would that be enough from a testspec perspective?
>
> I think it's enough. Can you also mark the tests that are expected to fail on
> specific platforms?

I haven't followed the evolution for Windows so I'm not sure of the current
status of GDB features for it.  I believe non-stop still does not work, and
reverse debugging does not either.

As we figure out which test are not expected to pass, we can replace
that cell with an N/A.