Re: [cdt-dev] DSF - How force children fetch in MIVariableObject ?

> Please I need other information to fill my view :
> * if a variable could be modified or no

IExpressions.canWriteExpression(..)

> * if a variable has children or no

IExpressions.getSubExpressionCount(..)

> * Different values of one variable in different format

IExpressions.getAvailableFormats(..)
IExpressions.getFormattedValueContext(..)
IExpressions.getFormattedExpressionValue(..)

The above are part of IFormattedValues which is
implemented by Iexpressions.