Re: [cdt-dev] Custom make target and project building

Well, the crucial thing is to run the build automatically, I came up with this:

target = manager.createTarget(activeProject, "generate", ids[0]);
target.setStopOnError(false);
target.setRunAllBuilders(false);
target.setUseDefaultBuildCmd(true);
target.setBuildAttribute(IMakeTarget.BUILD_TARGET, "generate");
target.build(null);

this works very well for the first time, but on the second run it lets
eclipse crash, very similarly to what I mentioned in the original
request :(

Regards,
Sten