Re: [cdt-dev] Custom make target and project building

Hi Sten,
We generate make targets during creation of a new project in our own wizard contributed pretty much for this purpose. You can see the code for generating targets onĀ  http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Developer/FAQ#How_to_add_new_make_targets_in_the_.22Make_Target.22_view.3F.

Thanks,
Andrew