[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Custom make target and project building
- From: Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:56:08 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=AbvaTC3rC+yM5xqooAcgCqFi98dy98G+FHSwFSXRnXc=; b=tuGMiLo0hbMsdkUVLPjDD3iDYoeTIYNOtLyT3rDXLnDCRcOu85GOtvjuPxpJpnmyUw aee8orgEulBFbzDy4u7yIL40TD2SL2r5b6WPNRDlXJGX2lnd+fmSaEQJKCMQFXepWlHV V8RME20+L9L+j0bbr6UQpjhmquUN2FNbA4UPI1K3f8NwYi6MX4aK4JUrEYz0uB7hcJt0 Gb8QAAgs58hZeo58K/Gg6d4XTYRWOFrWypc95Aqo7WyatqfqDR6oWusWsFT0vu90eKJ8 /D0ejAFy5T7CY50pnToC0LrFAszx1iezQBqt8hbx8lPRnJTtVCfAos1+HwLvWPzPVS8u 1a7Q==
On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Sten Gruener <sten.gruener@xxxxxxxxx>
i am building a plugin which extends CDT.
We have three make targets: 'all', 'clean' and 'generate'. The normal
used targets are clean and all, they work fine
So, I would like to call "make generate" if some files are saved.
The dirty plan was to change the clean target to 'generate' and then
call project.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.CLEAN_BUILD, null);. I
need to use builder system in order to get some nice syntax
highlighting on errors.
I ran into 2 problems:
1) I can not find the place to modify the clean command
2) Running project.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.CLEAN_BUILD, null);
works fine for the first time, but lets eclipse hang and become
inaccessible on the second time. Is it a race condition?
What is a clean way of solving this problem?
Thank you very much
cdt-dev mailing list