[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Custom make target and project building
- From: Sten Gruener <sten.gruener@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:40:40 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=lX3CRFQwbZXhARs4Oc+dmik+sbPnXevgoxia2L6forI=; b=ooRRFGpKPSz59PnXqxOpOKHSK7RE+VaFfjhSn2XVTolP1rwpvECbY+AeOcG7on3v3U 9Q95/ae/iJ8UvnEj1iok7aVemq8CQKkiJoX7dEo6m/kqbYd1NEw5AJlRYMpRwYUTLkX8 UN+maXHGnAYAUE1dXeHrkBjKwUfTf8+9h7xOiFp/6ZnbBMUMCD5cCso/6/O7gLV6aHE/ ikoVKoCxtxwBGNHK29WlwT15J2Dd9H/Y+Yh2/iElY/qo6qRqfTWfzlw8U40OhrX+YRRV UIyP8mzYela1kZrnMhstqURPnfUmcRVK4OlMJNiAeD6blSGnKx+yfYnelessqP+mcQVm L3Aw==
i am building a plugin which extends CDT.
We have three make targets: 'all', 'clean' and 'generate'. The normal
used targets are clean and all, they work fine
So, I would like to call "make generate" if some files are saved.
The dirty plan was to change the clean target to 'generate' and then
call project.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.CLEAN_BUILD, null);. I
need to use builder system in order to get some nice syntax
highlighting on errors.
I ran into 2 problems:
1) I can not find the place to modify the clean command
2) Running project.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.CLEAN_BUILD, null);
works fine for the first time, but lets eclipse hang and become
inaccessible on the second time. Is it a race condition?
What is a clean way of solving this problem?
Thank you very much