[cdt-dev] eclipse headless build with cdt does not take into account dependencies.

hi Busy Men !,

I am facing the following problem using headless build :

In my project, I have setted up project references to static project
libraries.

In the c++ linker, I have added the path to these static library.

Using eclipse gui, there is no problem, the static library dependencies
are compiled before the project.

However, in headless build, the Makefile does contain  dependents to
these projects , thus it does not compile.

Some workaround would be appreciated !!! The only one I found is running
twice the headless build, but that may in some cases not being sufficient...

I am using helios + CDT 7.0.2

Regards
S.Ancelot

Back to the top