[cdt-dev] CDT 8.1 for Juno is now available!

Hey gang,

The day has arrived and Juno has been released on time (yet again :)). As always there are three ways to get your shiny new CDT.
  1. The Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers available from the main Eclipse download page, http://download.eclipse.org
  2. The CDT Juno update site at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/juno
  3. The CDT Juno master zip at http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/juno/r/cdt-master-8.1.0.zip
I haven't had a chance to update the web site yet but should be able to get to that later today.

Thanks to everyone for your hard work on this release. Tracking the commits I saw a lot of work towards improving quality and simplifying user experience and I know the community is going to greatly appreciate your efforts.

Enjoy! Next up 8.1.1 and work towards Kepler.
Doug.

Back to the top