Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 8.1 for Juno is now available!

No, we've stopped redistributing the test plug-ins in our repo. The move
to maven/tycho meant we didn't need to include them anymore. And they
aren't generally usable by the community. Mind you, the DOM AST view is a
possible exception to that rule which seems to come up now and then.

The best bet is to build the test feature yourself from the CDT source.
There should be pointers on how to get it on the CDT website
(www.eclipse.org/cdt). Complain if it's not obvious and we can fix tat.

The AST view is useful enough that we probably should package it up in an
optional feature (not the Junit test features). If someone wants to
propose a patch for that, I'd look at it.

Doug.