Re: [cdt-dev] how to change compiler command

> > > ${COMMAND} comes from toolchain definition, this resolves to "gcc". You
> > > can replace it with your custom command as before.
> >
> > Where do I replace it?
> >
> > Directly in the field you are asking about. Just replace ${COMMAND}
> > with the compiler command you wish to use:
> >
> > > in Preferences -> C/C++ -> Settings -> Discovery
> > tab -> CDT GCC Builtin Compiler Settings, there is a field named "Command
> > to get compiler specs"
>
> Oh, I see. I thought the proper way would have been to edit something else
> so that ${COMMAND} itself resolves to "gcc-4.7" rather than "gcc" - but
> I guess that works.

Hmm... it seems even though I changed the field in Workspace Settings, new
projects are not picking up the change. I have to do "Clear Entries" in the
workspace settings to force new projects to pick up the change. Do you know
why this might be?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top