Re: [cdt-dev] how to change compiler command

> Due to CDT's lack of support for parsing standard library headers of
> recent GCC versions in C++11 mode, I always need to get CDT to look
> at the headers of an older GCC version than the default one on my
> system.
>
> Previously I have done this by going to C/C++ Build -> Discovery Options
> and changing the Compiler Invocation Command from g++ (which on my
> system is g++-4.7) to g++-4.5.
>
> Now I downloaded Juno M7 and I see that these options have been reworked
> and the Discovery Options pages are greyed out.
>
> Where do I go to change the compiler invocation command (for the purpose
> of discovering standard headers) under this new scheme?

In particular, I see that in Preferences -> C/C++ -> Settings -> Discovery
tab -> CDT GCC Builtin Compiler Settings, there is a field named "Command
to get compiler specs" with the value

${COMMAND} -E -P -v -dD ${INPUTS}

but where does ${COMMAND} come from?

Thanks,