Re: [cdt-dev] The defaults of "Index unused headers" and "Index source and header files opened in editor" preferences

It's strange. I thought that "Index source and header files opened in editor" should be faster then "Index unused headers" cause the amount of unused headers may be significantly more than amount of opened files.

However if "Index unused headers" should work fine on CDT 8.1 I vote to enable it by default.

Thanks,
Anton