Re: [cdt-dev] What releng changes are needed when adding new plugins

Also make sure you add the feature to the category.xml in
releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo.

I'll review the change once you commit it and I get things set up on
my Mom's machine here (going laptop free this week might not have been
the best idea :).

:D