[cdt-dev] What releng changes are needed when adding new plugins

Hi,

When adding new plugins to CDT, what releng changes are required?
I have updated the main pom.xml file as well as
org.eclipse.cdt.master.git/category.xml (thanks Marc-Andre).

Looking at the git repo, I found the following files
that have info about the CDT plugins.  Do I need
to manually update them for the new plugins/features
I committed?

releng/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/maps/cdt.map
releng/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/buildsite.xml
releng/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/build.xml
releng/org.eclipse.cdt.releng/visualizer/customTargets.xml (to be created?)

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top