Re: [cdt-dev] What releng changes are needed when adding new plugins

Wait a minute...

I have already updated
  releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/category.xml
although I was trying to update
  org.eclipse.cdt.master.git/category.xml

I can't find that second file or plugin anywhere.
Maybe it was a typo and
  releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/category.xml
was the only one to update.

The commit where I made the changes is:
7ab76fca2c473589af53b5ba1bc82feb22a5cad8

Thanks

Marc