Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate

OK, I've reverted Vivian's change and added back the TCF feature. This stuff is pretty complicated since it's an ECore model and needs a magic plug-in to edit without breaking things. I think it should be fine now.

I'm not adding in EDC at this time. We haven't had it there so far this release and don't want to make major changes at this point. You can still get it from the CDT repo. TCF is there but not in any category so that features that need it can install.

Build is underway, watch Hudson to see the progress.