Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate

Hi Vivian,

> Here is our RC2 candidate

Did the RC2 candidate not make it into the Indigo repository?  Linux
Tools needs the RC2 candidate as it includes TCF and we can't contribute
until it's in.

FWIW I don't see any CDT changes in recent Indigo aggregator runs [1]
nor do I see it in the Indigo staging repository [2].

Thanks,

Andrew

[1]
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/indigo.runAggregator/

[2]
One can easily check the staging repo with something like this:

  $ p2repolist http://build.eclipse.org/indigo/aggregation/final/aggregate/ | grep tcf
  $

p2repolist is a simple shell script:

#!/bin/sh

eclipse -consolelog -nosplash -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director -repository $1 -list

Back to the top