[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate
- From: "Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:00:38 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHMFzEeLCAOwa3dVka7stTi9NOQWZSeATQAgAAKOAD//4s50IAAdpEA//+L8jA=
- Thread-topic: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate
Well, we can certainly add the TCF feature to the Indigo repo (hoping it wasn't that which caused the build error). But it's getting pretty late for RC2.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrew Overholt [mailto:overholt@xxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:53 AM
> To: Schaefer, Doug
> Cc: CDT General developers list.
> Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo RC2 Candidate
> * Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2011-05-25 09:52]:
> > Nope, TCF is now a subproject of CDT. It is contributed as part of the
> > CDT repository.
> > The ECD plugins were removed because of a build issue. But that makes
> > me wonder, is this a new dependency being added in RC2? How did you
> guys do RC1?
> We didn't contribute to RC1 due to confusion over this :(