Re: [cdt-dev] Codan performance

It would be nice to have an ability to turn off some checkers not on the whole file but on some of its part. In the simplest case it may be some function or class for which specified checker should report nothing. In more complex case it may be a checker-related filter (for example for checker that reports errors on undefined functions the filter on the function name, which should be skipped in all files, may be added).

I really miss these features when I open a file with a lot of similar errors on the same not found function or unknown type (these types & functions are generated with complex preprocessor statements and are not handled properly by CDT Indexer).