Re: [cdt-dev] Codan performance

It is all implemented already.
Disable the errors you don't want. Note is you see lots of false
positives your indexer is not set up correctly and it will report
garbage mostly anyway.
You can turn on/off folders/files in preferences for problems (in cdt
8.0). Select bunch of errors you want to apply it too and click
Customize...