RE: [cdt-dev] Creating an input file based on project references

Hi,

I have been trawling through CDT and can't see an easy way of adding a
custom builder (or a nature that uses the builder) to a specific project
type. I am wanting to add another builder to run before either the
internal or managed make builder.

Matthew

On