[cdt-dev] CDT Summit 2010

Hey gang,

The Ericsson guys have been very helpful and I am happy to announce
that the CDT Summit 2010 will be held at their offices in Montreal
from Sept 21-23 (Tues-Thurs), 2010. The sign up on the wiki has been
beyond my expectations and this will be one of our best summits ever.
We have a lot to talk about especially in the build/scanner
discovery/languages areas, as well as debug as we mull over the future
of CDI, DSF/GDB, EDC, and TCF. I can't wait!

My apologies to those who may find it difficult to travel to Montreal
versus other sites, but we will do some sort of tele/web conferencing
to ensure you can get your input into the discussions as best as the
technology allows. I still hope as many of you can make it as possible
since being face to face is the best way to work as a team. I expect
the format will be like we've had in previous years with time
allocated to topics with the end reserved for working sessions. We
have a number of rooms that will allow for breakouts and a big room to
bring us back together.

I'll be updating the wiki with the details and open up the agenda and
will be working with the Montreal team to get everything in place for
the week. If you have any questions or other needs (like invites for
visa's), please drop me or Marc or Dominique a line and we can give
you a hand.

See you there!
Doug.

Back to the top