RE: [cdt-dev] Creating an input file based on project references

James,

I have got a new exported option type (currently called executables) which is successfully passing the executable file artifacts from one project to the next (the plumbing to achieve that was relatively significant). Now that I have the full set of executables in the 'final' project my tool needs further information about the structure of the workspace. Each executable may depend on one or more other executables and this is not encoded within the binaries.

So in addition to being able to access the artifacts (which gives me the ability to re-build when they change), I need this extra information.

Does that make sense?

Matthew