Re: [cdt-dev] DSF/GDB extensibility, Part 2: Adding new service

On 08/07/2010 10:54 AM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
I'm have the feeling this case could be done more elegantly.
Maybe the ServicesFactory should help us here.  It could
contain an ordered list of services to be instantiated.
Something that can easily be overriden.  Then
ServicesLaunchSequence and ShutdownSequence would then be
simple loops going through that list.

Yes, I had the same idea looking at the code. In this case we would avoid the problems we have with FinalLaunchSequence.
I'll try to come up with a patch.

Back to the top