[cdt-dev] DSF/GDB extensibility, Part 2: Adding new service

Hi,

I have been looking for a way to add a new service to our DSF/GDB extension. The natural way to do it is by extending ServicesLaunchSequence. But unlike FinalLaunchSequence, ServicesLaunchSequence is created inside a private method of GdbLaunchDelegate and can not be overwritten. Is this intentional? How can I add a new Service without rewriting most of the GdbLaunchDelegate code?

Thanks,
Mikhail

Back to the top