Re: [cdt-dev] building projects prior to a launch

On 21 May 2010 15:45, John Cortell <rat042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Giving the debug plugins a dependency on managedbuilder isn't ideal, but I
> don't see it being problematic either. Maybe I'm overlooking something?...

It doesn't negatively impact me, but it breaks modularity.
You suddenly can't ship CDT + Debug without sipping managedbuild as
well. All the cdt.core bits: configuration, code navigation, debug,
etc. currently working fine without the build system... Given that
we've come this far without an explicit dependency, I'd be against
adding one.

Cheers,
James

Back to the top