Re: [cdt-dev] building projects prior to a launch

At 08:46 AM 5/21/2010, James Blackburn wrote:
BTW, if you can you should encode the configuration to build in the
build arguments (see BuilderFactory in managedbuild.core) rather than
explicitly changing the active configuration.  Unfortunately there
isn't a utility for generating this command map in cdt.core, so I'd
suggest hard-coding it for now and opening a bug for (internal?) API
in cdt.core for building specific project configuration(s).

Giving the debug plugins a dependency on managedbuilder isn't ideal, but I don't see it being problematic either. Maybe I'm overlooking something?...

John

Back to the top