RE: [cdt-dev] Clarification about ShowFullPath action

That may be the missing piece in that puzzle.  Thanks!
So, the very first time the view is opened, it looks at the global preference.
The user can then change that setting directly in the view.
After that, if we close and re-open the view, or if we restart Eclipse,
the view should use the last setting it knows about.

I believe this is broken right now, because of how preferences are stored.
But since the intent is clear to me now, I can try
to fix it for both CDI and DSF, since that code will be common.

Thanks Mikhail.

Marc

Back to the top