Re: [cdt-dev] Why I can't check out the right version source code including new parser following instructions from CDT developer guide

Right click any java file (in the Package Explorer, e.g.,) and select the CVS page. What does it say for "Tag:" ? If it says HEAD, then the source is the latest (7.0). If it says something else, then you have a mystery on your hands, because the psf is not configured to download from a branch.

John