[cdt-dev] Clarification about ShowFullPath action

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what the ShowFullPath action is supposed to behave.
I'm looking at it in the breakpoints view.

In pref->C/C++->Debug there is a 'show full path' checkbox.
When is this value supposed to be used?

What I noticed is that this preference is set in the workspace
preferenceStore (of course) but we also ssave the last user setting of that action.
So, when we try to figure out the what the value should be, which of the two
settings should be used and when?

Thanks.

P.S. In 3.6 with the new bp view, the settings are a bit broken, which is why
I want to be clear on how they should behave.

Back to the top