[cdt-dev] User defined CLI command in CommandFactory?

In "org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.mi.service.command.CommandFactory" class, it
pre-defines CLI commands and MI commands, but it does not allow a user
defined CLI command to be factored from it. Is it a reason why we don't
provide such a method like below?

createCLICommand(IDMContext ctx, String command)

In JTag final launch sequence I have to run specific CLI commands but
have to create CLICommand objects for them. Would be better if I could
use the factory class to do it.

Thanks,
Andy

Back to the top