Re: [cdt-dev] GnuMakefileGenerator generates wrong(?) rules for referenced configurations

The problem is that your version of make does not like Windows paths.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Aytac Sartekin ---12/23/2009 08:09:11 AM---Hi,  Aytac Sartekin ---12/23/2009 08:09:11 AM---Hi,

Aytac Sartekin <sartekin@xxxxxxxxx>

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/23/2009 08:09 AM

[cdt-dev] GnuMakefileGenerator generates wrong(?) rules for referenced configurations

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have a c++ project that gives references to a configuration of another project. When I build the project, it gives errors to makefile.

In makefile; the referenced configuration is added to the final target's (myproject.exe: ) dependencies row like:

myproject.exe: $(OBJS) $(USER_OBJS) C:\Workspace\refProject2\debug\refProject.exe

"multiple target patterns" error is given for this row.

And also reference configuration is added an empty target in makefile like;

C:\Workspace\refProject2\debug\refProject.exe:

It gives "target patterns contains no %" error for this empty target.

I tried to write a makefilegenerator that extends the GnuMakefileGenerator to change these rules and add some others but addTargets() method in populateTopMakefile() is private and it calls some other private methods.

Regards

Aytac