Re: [cdt-dev] Modifying existing CDT plugin/Adding functionality to existing plugin

On Tuesday 22 December 2009 22:11:36 Rohit Girme wrote:
> My question to you is how do I modify these classes. I imported the plugins
> and tried modifying them but they are classes not java files. How do I edit
> the classes mentioned above ?

Hi :)

I started out with CDT development yesterday and had the same problem.
Importing the plugins results in class files. I recommend you follow this
guide: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development

Make sure to get a 3.6 Helios build of eclipse (i used 3.6M4), because CDT
from CVS didn't want to build on 3.5.

Regards,
David

Back to the top