[cdt-dev] GnuMakefileGenerator generates wrong(?) rules for referenced configurations

Hi,

I have a c++ project that gives references to  a configuration of another project. When I build the project, it gives errors to makefile.

In makefile; the referenced configuration is added to the final target's (myproject.exe: ) dependencies row like:

myproject.exe: $(OBJS) $(USER_OBJS) C:\Workspace\refProject2\debug\refProject.exe

"multiple target patterns" error is given for this row.

And also reference configuration is added an empty target in makefile like;

C:\Workspace\refProject2\debug\refProject.exe:

It gives "target patterns contains no %" error for this empty target.

I tried to write a makefilegenerator that extends the GnuMakefileGenerator to change these rules and add some others but addTargets() method in populateTopMakefile() is private and it calls some other private methods.

Regards

Aytac

Back to the top