Re: [cdt-dev] Plea for EclipseCon submissions

:) Unfortunately the Foundation is really trying to minimize risk so expect to see less freebies this year.

The theory goes, if IBM really cares about building community, they'll send you. But the sad thing is that I don't think IBM does care, and never did care. But, we need a few beers for that discussion.

Cheers,
Doug.