Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Moving to Helios Platform

I believe you're thinking about Marc :-)

John

At 09:52 AM 12/2/2009, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey gang, in preparation for Helios M4, we need to make sure CDT HEAD can work with the Helios Platform. Please upgrade you target platform now if you haven't already done so.

John Cortell has a check-in ready to take us there. John, check it in at any time. If there are issues we can always pull that change out later.

Cheers,
Doug.